Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

This Easter I had to work, so we did activities over a span of 3 days. Last Friday we colored Easter eggs. I was surprised at how much Ellie could participate, she seemed interested!! Although she did throw rather than drop softly the egg in the food coloring therefore having some cracked eggs!!




Then on Saturday we did a Easter egg Hunt! Again I must underestimate my daughter because after showing her the eggs and that they went in the basket she was good to go!!

Here we are eating cheerios, one of the few things that were in the eggs.


Finally on Sunday before I went to work she explored her Easter basket. She plays the flute all the time, although the package called it a recorder ( whatever, looks like a flute to me). Oh yes, those are Easter little debbies she is holding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kacey, Ellie is sooo cute! I love the blog, keep it up. Maybe one of these days Magnolia and Ellie will meet!!!

    ReplyDelete